From the perspective of continuous improvement, we support our employees’ in-house development based on the principle that education is one of the key elements in development of a society, and we also support training and development activities required for teaching and learning.
- Foundation of Silopi Senan İdin Anatolian High School (2006)
Silopi Senan İdin Anatolian High School with 12 classrooms has started educational activities in 2006 / 2007 academic year. In 2017 it continues these activities with 20 teachers and 299 students. One of Silopi Senan İdin Anatolian High School’s first graduates, Umut Timurçin has graduated from Mechanical Engineering Department of Iskenderun Technical University and commenced as Work shift Engineer at Aves A.Ş. on 24.04.2017.
- Mersin 75. Yıl Natural Sciences High School “Construction of Literature Café” (2015)
- Book donation to Library in Fatih Sultan Mehmet Secondary School in Kovancılar District of Elazığ. Campaign titled “Bir kitap bir çocuk, bir çocuk bin umut” organized for collecting books from Aves employees and their social media followers (2016)
- Scholarship for university students; Scholarship to 83 university students in 2016 / 2017 academic year (2017),
- “Bir Kitap Bir Çocuk Bir Çocuk Bin Umut” Campaign; being a bridge in sharing new books and used ones donated by employees for the library to open in Elazığ Fatih Sultan Mehmet Secondary School,
- Mersin 75. Yıl Natural Sciences High School, monetary support for “Restoration of washbasins and water tanks with fountain (şadırvan)” units for Girls and Boys (2017),
- Mersin 75. Yıl Natural Sciences High School, restoration of dining hall (2017)
- Mersin University Conservatory, restoration of music rooms (2017)